1. INFORMATION FOR THE USER
This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by the company to provide its services. If you accept the measures of this Policy, you agree that we process your personal data as defined in this Policy.
Corporate name: ENSIS SCIENCES S.L.
Tradename: ENSIS BIOTECH
CIF (Tax identification number): B-64904444
Address: AV. de la Torre Blanca, 57 M3-M4, 08173 Sant Cugat del Vallés (Barcelona)
3. KEY PRINCIPLES
We have always been committed to providing our services with the highest quality, including treating your data with security and transparency. Our principles are:
- Legality: We will only collect your Personal Data for specific, explicit, and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimization: We limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Purpose Limitation: We will only collect your personal data for the stated purposes and only according to your wishes.
- Accuracy: We will keep your personal information accurate and up to date.
- Data Security: We apply the appropriate technical and organizational measures proportional to the risks to ensure that your data does not suffer damage, such as unauthorized disclosure or access, accidental or illegal destruction or accidental loss or alteration, and in any other way of illicit treatment.
- Access and Rectification: We have the means for you to access or rectify your data when you deem it appropriate.
- Retention: We retain your personal data legally and appropriately and only if necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- International transfers: When your data will be transferred outside the EU/EEA, they will adequately be protected.
- Third parties: Access and transfer of personal data to third parties are carried out following the applicable laws and regulations and appropriate contractual guarantees.
- Direct Marketing and cookies: We comply with the applicable legislation regarding advertising and cookies.
4. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data types that can be requested and processed are:
- Identifying data.
Whenever we request your Personal Data, we will clearly inform you of what personal data we collect and for what purpose. In general, we collect and process your personal data for the purpose of:
- Provide information, services, products, relevant information, and news in the sector.
- Sending of communications.
Per the applicable data protection regulations, we may process your personal data if:
- You have given us your consent for the purposes of the treatment. Of course, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- By legal requirement.
- Because there is a legitimate interest that is not undermined by your privacy rights, such as sending commercial information either by subscribing to our newsletter or by being a client.
- Because it is necessary to provide any of our services through a contractual relationship between you and us.
6. COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The data may be communicated to companies related to ENSIS SCIENCES, S.L. to provide the various services as Treatment Managers. The company will not make any assignment, except by legal obligation.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
Concerning the collection and processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time to:
- Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the GDPR.
- Rectify your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete following Article 16 of the GDPR.
- Delete your personal data under Article 17 of the GDPR.
- Limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR.
- Request the portability of your data by Article 20 of theGDPR.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data in accordance with article 21 of the GDPR.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent before your withdrawal from human resources.
You can exercise these rights by sending a justified and accredited communication to firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to file a claim with the competent Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
8. LEGAL INFORMATION
Los requisitos de esta Política complementan, y no reemplazan, cualquier otro requisito existente bajo la ley de protección de datos aplicable, que será la que prevalezca en cualquier caso.
Esta Política está sujeta a revisiones periódicas y la empresa puede modificarla en cualquier momento. Cuando esto ocurra, le avisaremos de cualquier cambio y le pediremos que vuelva a leer la versión más reciente de nuestra Política y que confirme su aceptación.